ABS - Maximum Proficiency Moments of Mastery
Select Number: CE03124498
This program will cover:
• A quick GPS trick to check your situational awareness
• A technique to sharpen your instrument scan and aircraft control on every flight
• How to effectively reduce workload by using checklists in a single-pilot cockpit
• Hints for handoffs and other ATC communications
• What a “stabilized approach” really means in light aircraft
• Answers to viewer questions.
Although this American Bonanza Society program is oriented toward pilots of Beech airplanes, the discussion, techniques, and procedures described are valuable to the pilot of any airplane.
To view further details and registration information for this webinar, click here: